English does not only in fashion, but it also makes you feel as same as an intellectual in front of others. Many say grammar is not required to speak while some say that it requires only while writing. What do you think? Actually, it is essential to pay attention whether you are writing or speaking. The reasons behind it that it improves the understanding that what you wish to convey. To put in another word, you need to work on it if you wish to be understood.
Having no in-depth knowledge of grammar means people may feel tough to understand that what you wish to say. To go the communication/writing in a flow, it requires paying attention to rules.
If you are in a field, where you need to work on your writing then you may take help of grammar check online. This free online tool corrects your mistakes and makes your writing error-free.
Not only rules or spelling, but it is also required to keep a close eye over punctuation and capitalisation while writing. If you keep writing without using these, your readers may get frustrated and irritated since they do not know where to stop. Not only this, but using these marks also help to keep the different parts of a sentence from bashing into each other. The right use of these marks avoids readers to get confused or stuck. It keeps the reader to go with the flow and makes easy reading rhythm. Sometimes, we all make mistakes regarding it. In this context, taking help of grammar check online tool helps you to come across the right use of these marks. Those who are weak in this must take help of this online tool.
Let’s Know About the Important Grammar Check Rules
- The Subjunctive – It is quite simple even though people make mistake about it. Whenever it comes to writing a non-true situation, you need to use the word “If” and “Were” with “I.”
If I was a cricketer. (Wrong)
If I were a cricketer. (Right)
Keep in mind that you do not need to use Subjunctive if you are going to use “If” for asking questions or exploring the hypothetical situation.
- Do Not Go With Bad Parallelism – Check out this sentence, “My husband made guacamole and salsa and brought chocolates.” Here, you can get that MADE has been used to cover the first two items but still, the last one does not come under it. The sentence becomes write doing a little rewriting. You need to add, “Brought chocolates to go with them.”
- How To Avoid Verb Problem – After reading the content, you must check it out before submitting.
He seen/saw him while he was/were driving. (Saw and Was)
I was/were feeling tired and that is why I lay/lie down to get relaxed. (Was and lie)
Apart from the above mentioned, the beginners also are stuck with a pronoun, semi Colum, and word related problems. They can fix if you use this online free tool.
For more information: visit our blog. Additionally, you can download our mobile apps on Google play store or App store.
Content Source: https://www.nounplus.net/blog/
English is a universally known and recognized language, most people would love to learn it, but it should not be forgotten that correct English is the result of correct Grammar. Grammar is the heart of the English language and any mistakes can lessen your command of the language too. English grammar has evolved our countries and it is quite complex. Even the most accomplished English language writers may miss the niceties of usages.
This is where NounPlus grammar check utility comes to your rescue.
Get more info: https://www.nounplus.net/
It is quite miserable when the beginners stick with the mistakes leading towards poor writing. Though there are many basic rules, but we are going to elaborate some of the prominent. Let’s check it out.
The prominent Basic Rules
- The Subjunctive – It is quite simple to understand. The subjunctive mood is used, when you are going to write or speak a condition or imaginary situations. Generally, it starts with “IF” or the verb WISH. The verb to be is rendered as were. One of the important basic rules of English grammar check and you must not ignore.
For example –
- If I were an actor. (do not use Was)
- If I were you. (do not use Was)
- Suppose you were a rich, what would you do.
Do not use “if” at the time of exploring hypothetical situations or questions.
For Example –
- The reporter asked her if she was sad.
- If an intruder was her last night, he would have left clues.
- Bad Parallelism – This grammar term is completely dedicated to balance and equality. To put in simple words, bad parallelism occurs when the pattern of words having the same level of importance does not make sense. NounPlus is a right to tool always pay attention to these basic rules of English grammar check.
For example –
- Not Parallel: Nandini likes cooking, reading, and to ride a bicycle. (“To Ride” does not make sense)
- Parallel:Nandini likes cooking, reading, and riding a bicycle. (All forms are same)
- Not Parallel: She likes to run and jogging.(To Shop and Jogging Mix Forms)
- Parallel:She like running and jogging.(Shopping and Jogging Forms are same)
- Verb Problems – Here, we are going to share about some persistent trouble makers about which you should be aware of.
For example –
- I was so thirsty I drunk a whole bottle of Coke. (Wrong)
- I was so thirsty I drank a whole bottle of Coke. (right)
- Yesterday, we spend a lot of money on shopping. ( Wrong)
- Yesterday, we spent a lot of money on shopping. (right)
- Pronoun Problems – Many people get confused about pronoun that which one would be right to use.
For example –
- Incorrect: Mom sent presents to I
- Correct: Mom sent presents to me.
- Incorrect: Him went shopping last weekend.
- Correct: He went shopping last weekend.
- Semicolon – A semicolon is a kind of punctuation mark used to connect two ideas. Well!!! It is required to mention that semicolon is a little archaic and not pretty much necessary in modern writing. But if they use properly, semicolon adds a spark to your writing.
For Example –
- I like your brother; he’s a good speaker.
- I am looking for my laptop; where do you suppose I put it?
- I am here; where are you?
- Words – Sometimes, various words also make the beginners confused. Here, some of the important have mentioned.
- Never use LESS for countable nouns such people or miles. Instead of it use FEWER. Example – Fewer students are interested in joining this course
- Instead of “Cliche” as an adjective, use Clichéd.
- “A Lot” stands for many and they are two separate words. For example – A lot of people came in her wedding party. Never use “Alot”, it is not a real word.
Paying attention towards these basic rules makes your writing sophisticated. Keep them in your mind to make writing grammatically corrected.
For more information: visit our blog. Additionally, you can download our mobile apps on Google play store or App store. Feel free to contact us with any questions! Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.com.
Content Source: https://www.nounplus.net/blog/
Grammar checker and spell checker at https://www.nounplus.net
Emails must be concise and convey the exact sense in a couple of paragraphs. This means a writer must possess more than passing familiarity in the use of language. Apart from tiny little things with a huge impact such as spelling and punctuation, the flow of words in the correct sequence must be present to impress readers and convey a positive image. If writers have communication abilities, they can easily impress their boss through email writing.
Sadly, not everyone is blessed with this art and for the less fortunate ones; there is no need to worry about inadequate language skills. They can write emails the way they usually do and use the Nounplus free grammar checker now available online to check and have it corrected in the same way a pro would do it. The result is absolutely flawless in all respects because this marvelous online grammar checker checks for punctuation and grammar as well as language usage backed by its vast library of language tools and artificial intelligence.
Most such spell checkers and grammar tools are rather limited because they work according to defined programming and a restricted library. This online Nounplus checker is comprehensive and has artificial intelligence that goes beyond programming with fuzzy logic to think the way the human mind does. This means use of words is considered in the context and writers benefit by being able to write more impressive content. It also has the ability to split sentences or join them for the sake of greater clarity and brevity, which is what emails are about.
You study and become expert in certain topics. Then you will be called upon to write, either at work or at studies. Your writing must be coherent, logical, convincing and informative. It should also be perfect as regards grammar, punctuation and sentence construction. The first part may not be difficult; the second part that deals with grammar is beyond most people since grammar is quite involved and complicated.
If you are a perfectionist you will want your writing to be convincingly cogent and grammatically perfect. In case you have doubts about the use of tenses, adverbs, conjugation, sentence construction and all those little things that make a huge difference to readability, there is no need to spend hours trying to learn. Instead, use the free online English grammar checker tool. This free online utility is the latest and uses advanced artificial intelligence as well as a database of language tools. It is almost human in the way it checks your text for grammar and intuitively corrects errors. In the process, your sentences and order of words are arranged to be clear and precise. A professional could not have done it better.
If you are concerned that your text may be stored and used, there is no need to fear on that account. This free grammar tool does not store any text and you can, safely and securely, use it any number of times. This aspect is vital when you are working on very confidential documents. One thing you will like is that you do not even need to register and can have entire documents checked and corrected anonymously.